Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where The Hell Have I Been???

Wowee! Sorry about that everyone! I literally dropped off the face of the earth when it comes to blogging! I apologize to all 3 of you that have been wondering where my fabulously useless posts have been. Bottom line is, I got Lazy. I am so computer retarded that I would spend hours on making the perfect post. Everything would be lined up and the pictures looked perfect... Then I would post the thing and it comes out all dyslexic, the lists have become paragraphs, the pictures are all over, nothing is bold. It was driving me nuts. I'm sure I could take a class on how to blog or find a computer guru to tell me how to set it all up, but I lost my energy...
Because I started a new business!!

 Yup this post will now be a little plug for my new business Petits Lapins! We are Oooh Lala Clothes at Oooh Low Low prices! Basically what we do is buy and sell upscale, brand name American and European children's clothes.
We take all the hard work out of searching around for good deals in consingment shops and yard sales! No mom has enough time (Or enough purell) to spend HOURS searching through second hand stores in hopes of finding one or two little gems for their goobers!
What we have done is taken aaaaallll those gems and put them all together in an easy and affordable shopping experience. Right now we are on a trial facebook store at Facebook.com/PetitsLapins - go on plug that right into your browser (computer word!) and request us as a friend and let the shopping begin!
But Katie HOW DO I SHOP on Facebook??

I'm glad you asked! Its super easy! First thing you do is friend request us!
Then take a look at all of our photo albums for Boys & Girls sizes New Born to 5/6 or check out the outerware album! If you see something you want to purchase, make a note underneath it in the form of a comment.
When you are done shopping send us a Mesg with your:
Name
Email
Address
Items Wanted
And BAM! I will send you a paypal invoice via email right then and once it's paid your products will be shipped off to you! Couldn't be easier!

Our goal for after the Holidays is to get a "real" online store up and running. Again see my comment about being a technotard, it's not easy for me but it will make life a lot easier!
The real goal is to open an actual brick and mortor store on the sea coast of New Hampshire. I have tons of amazing moms from Etsy who are interested in selling their couture baby products in our store, which would be amazing! Not only would we be helping out small businesses but we would be offering something different to the public. So much of the baby garb out there today is all the same!!
Anyway we are a ways away from a real store with the economy and everything else, but hopefully someday soon that will be a reality!

But Katie I am also a Technotard but I really want to shop!!

No worries! Why don't you book a Petits Lapins home show! Email us to get the ball rolling! But Basically you call all of your mama, grandma, nanny, gay male friends have them over for cocktails and appetizers and shops for amazing baby clothes right in your own home. Picture an old school tupperware party but with wine! A mama's night out for you and your friends and YOU will Receive a % of the party sales in credit to the store! So the more money your party makes the more loot you get to walk away with!! Perfect for Christmas shopping!! Email us to book a party!
So that's where I've been. Where have you been???
I promise to get back on the ol' blogging horse ESPECIALLY because Christmas is coming which means MORE CHRISTMAS MOVIE REVIEWS!!! What what!! Last year we watched over 35 Christmas specials, TV shows and Movies and this year we are hoping for even more! Send me your suggestions as it is right around the corner!!

Ah, feels good to be back.

Check us out!!
facebook.com/petitslapins
PetitsLapinsNH@hotmail.com sign up for coupons, deals and updates or to book a show in the NH/MA area!

1 comment:

  1. I was missing you! I wondered what happened to that lovely woman who used to sit at the kitchen desk muttering under her minty breath!

    ReplyDelete