Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Hulu!!!

I can't believe our baby is already a year old! Don't judge me, he's the only baby I have! So on his birthday we took him to a park in Wayland to meet up with two of his sisters!! I was so freaking excited and curious to see if he would recognize his family. And without a doubt he did. The three of them played like they had been playing together their whole lives. They ran and jumped the same and had the same energy it was so nuts to see. Not many shelter rescue dogs get that kind of opportunity! Hopefully we will have them meet up again in the spring, and this time hopefully all five can get together. I'm really curious about Otis, Hurley's brother! He was so crashed out on the way home and you could tell he was sad to leave them. Anyway you can check out the little pictoral I whipped together for the online magazine http://massarf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment