Sunday, January 2, 2011

Peace Out Holidays!

So the Holidays are officially over. I can already feel the onset of depression, mostly due to the 10 pounds I always seem to gain around now. But it's also hard to say goodbye to all the warmth and cheer. You spend months preparing for Christmas and then before you can blink it's over! Lights down, 75% ornaments at Target and the fist fights between mothers at the Market Basket deli counter resume. I have to say though, this Holiday season was one of the best and it's all due to the amount of holiday movie/tv crap I ingested! It became really fun for Pete and I to cuddle up and choose what to watch next. Though I didn't get to write about them all, For the 25 days of December leading to Christmas, we watched over 35 movies/TV specials! And the list for next year is even longer. I can't recomend it enough! And hopefully these posts have given you a little insight into what Christmas really means...

No comments:

Post a Comment